4/18/12

Apache Jackson - Soul Damage EP

Sometimes I put this EP on before I get in the shower so that when I emerge, cleaner, it's in the air. Who is Apache Jackson? I don't know. Maybe he is just a dude from Idaho who smokes weed all day. Maybe he is a business professional who never smokes weed. In my dreams, he doesn't smoke weed. In my dreams, he looks like a hetero version of Freddie Mercury. In the fog machine in the fog in my skull this is so.

Apache Jackson



For sure, people show interest when I play these songs. Someone always asks about it. I DJed at a bar once and while the hit "Hotline Getaway" melted the shirts off all the hunks, some guy came up to the booth and told me that it was his California friend's song or something something blah blah. Whatever he said I don't remember because I ignored him. I had a great time that night and when I have fun my heart is made of frozen darkness. If I could go back in time I would not be a disinterested jerk but rather a sweetie pie. He would then tell me all about his California pal who makes music that makes girls and boys want to rub oil on each other.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment